University of Toronto
- Applied Statistics II (STA2201H, graduate level). Winter 2020, 2021, 2022. Materials for 2022 are here.
- Intermediate Data Analysis (SOC6707H, graduate level). Winter 2021, 2022.
- Demographic Methods (STA4525H). Winter 2019, Summer 2020. All materials for the course are here.
- Intermediate Quantitative Methods (SOC252H1F, undergraduate level). Fall 2020.
- I ran a workshop on ‘Non-traditional data sources in demography’ at Cedeplar in April 2022. All the materials and code are here: https://mjalexander.github.io/demopop-workshop/
- I ran a workshop on ‘Social Media for Population Research’ for CAnD3 Fellows in April 2021. All the materials and code are here: https://mjalexander.github.io/social_media_workshop/